By using our Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by ahma in accordance with this Notice. If you do not agree to this Notice, you may not use our Site. ahma reserves the right to change this Notice at any time, without prior notice. Changes take effect on the date that appears on the revised Notice. If you use our Site following a change in the Notice, your use will be understood to signal that you accept the changes. We urge you to review this Notice frequently for changes.
Our Siteis intended for use in the United States. You understand that if you’re using our Site from a country outside the United States, you will be transferring personal information about yourself to the United States. You understand that the privacy laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country, and you agree that the transfer of your personal information occurs with your consent. Personal information collected by our Site may be stored and processed in the United States or abroad.
Learn more about this policy
We want you to understand how information you provide to us is collected and used. When you interact with ahma or use our Site, we collect certain information about you and the services you use. An example of using our Site would be completing and submitting a satisfaction survey.
Provided directly by you when you:
• Complete and enrollment form or any other form directly on our site;
• Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey;
• Request customer service including dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
Provided using our Site, including:
Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies:
o Remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your user name less frequently;
o Presenting information that's targeted to your interests, including ahma content presented on another website;
o Measuring the effectiveness of our Site
o Providing other services and features that are available only using cookies.
o The Options/Settings section of most internet browsers will tell you how to manage cookies and other technologies that may be transferred to your device, including how to disable these technologies. You can disable our cookies or all cookies through your browser setting, but please note that disabling cookies may impact some of our Site's features and prevent the site from operating properly.
• A "Web Beacon" is an electronic image placed in the code of a webpage, application, or email. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another and to improve site performance.
Information from Other Sources:
• We may collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information you submit to a blog, chat room, or social network. We also may collect information from other companies, organizations, or third-party partners. For example, we may receive information about you from a partner when we jointly offer services. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information and give you product recommendations and special offers more likely to interest you.
Learn more about the information we collect
We may use the information we collect from you when you: complete forms, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use other Online Service features.
We'll only use your information where you’ve given us your consent, where it’s necessary to deliver the services you’ve requested, where it’s necessary to exercise or comply with legal rights or obligations, or for normal business purposes of the kind set out in this policy.
Product and Service Fulfillment
• We use your contact information to respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests and improve your experience.
Our Marketing Purposes
• We use your information to deliver newsletters, e-mails, and social media notifications about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes.
• We use your information to improve of our effectiveness of services, conduct analysis, or other business activities as needed.
Prevention of Fraud and other Harm
• We use your information to detect, prevent or investigate potential security breaches, fraudulent transactions and monitor against theft.
• We may use your information to assist law enforcement and respond to regulatory or other legal inquiries.
Learn more about what we do with your information
We do not sell, rent, or loan your personal information to any non-affiliated third parties, except as described in this Notice. We will only share your information where you ask us to, where it’s a necessary part of doing business with you and providing you with the services, or where we need to for legal reasons.
With Service Providers
• We may share your information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. This may include analyzing site usage data, customer service, electronic and postal mail service, and social and other media services. Third-party service providers only receive your information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your Information for any other purposes.
• We may work with other companies who place cookies, tags, and web beacons on our websites. These companies help operate our websites and provide you with additional products and services.
With Third Party Partners
• We may work with other companies who operate their own websites or mobile applications, to allow them to offer ahma customers the ability to connect to ahma services. These services give you more options for ways to use ahma services from websites or apps that are not owned or operated by ahma.
When Required by Law or Protecting Our Interests
• We will use and disclose your information as necessary or appropriate under applicable law, to comply with legal process, to respond to such requests from public and government authorities, to enforce our terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and to allow us to pursue available remedies to limit the damages that we may sustain. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety or in litigation where the data is pertinent, we may use or disclose personal information without your consent or court process.
On Business Transactions
• As we continue to develop our business, a sale or transfer of ahma, some or all our assets, or in the context of some other business acquisition transaction we may disclosure your information. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets as permissible under law.
Non-identifiable or Aggregate information with Third Parties
• We may share non-identifiable or aggregate information with third parties for lawful purposes.
With Your Consent
• At your direction or request, or when you otherwise consent, we may share your information.
Learn more about when we would disclose your information to others
By interacting with our Site as described above, you consent to the practices described in this privacy notice. However, we want you to know that you do have certain choices about how your information is collected and used.
Email and Mobile Communications
• You may choose to opt out of any future e-mail and mobile marketing communications by clicking Unsubscribe from the bottom of ahma emails, and replying STOP to our text messages to stop receiving emails and SMS text messages. To request unsubscribing by email, contact [email protected]
"Do Not Track" Signals
• ahma respects enhanced user privacy controls. We support the development and implementation of a standard "do not track" browser feature, which signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Please note that currently ahmarx.com does not interpret or respond to "do not track" signals. However, you may set your Web browser to not accept new cookies or web beacons, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies altogether. Please note that by disabling these features, your experience on ahmarx.com will not be as smooth and you will not be able to take full advantage of our website's features. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
• Our site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13) years old, and we request that they not provide Personal Data through our Site.
Correcting and updating your personal information
• You can correct or update your personally identifiable information by contacting us by email at [email protected] or by telephone 212-749-6626. It may take us up to 30 days to process your request.
Learn more about your choices and access
ahma follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such personal information.
All information that you provide on our Site is stored in databases residing on servers that employ commercially reasonable measures that utilize both software and physical means to secure against unauthorized access. Access to your information by employees of ahma, and third parties working on ahma’s Site or providing services under contract to ahma are on a "need to know" basis. Access is permitted only for specific jobs or job functions (for example, billing clerks, Care First Coordinators, website hosting and maintenance, and payment processing).
However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information during transmission or storage in our systems or the databases and servers we use. Beyond our security measures, you transmit data, including personal information, to us at your own risk.
"Phishing" is a common email scam where your email address is used to contact you and ask for personal or sensitive information. Always be cautious when opening links or attachments from unsolicited third parties. ahma will not send you emails asking for your credit card number, social security number or other personally identifiable information. If you are ever asked for this information, you can be confident it is not from us.
Links to a Third-Party Website
Our site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We recognize the importance of protecting children's online privacy. Our website is intended for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
Retention of your personal information We will store the personal information you provide for as long as we believe is necessary or appropriate (i) to carry out the purpose(s) for which we collected it, or (ii) to comply with applicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
Learn more about how we safeguard your personal information
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about our Site. Please send us feedback to [email protected]
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with ahma Rx and/or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services, or his designee. If you wish to file a complaint with ahma, please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact information at the end of this statement. If you wish to file a complaint with the Secretary, please write to:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Inspector General 200 Independence Ave. S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
ahma Rx will not retaliate, take any adverse action against you, or penalize you in any way, because of your filing of a complaint.
Contact Information If you have any questions about ahma’s privacy practices, or for clarification about anything contained within this Notice, please contact:
Attn: Privacy Officer
2381 Frederick Douglass Blvd
New York, NY 20027
Effective Date: January 14, 2019
Learn more about how to contact us